How I’m Different
So you have probably encountered one of two types of agents….
Agent 1 – “The Top Producer”
- Sells 100s of homes every year
- Has an army working for him/her
- Is probably not who you talk to/look at homes with
Agent 2 – “The Hobbyist”
- Has his/her license, but only does the occasional deal
- Possibly not as ‘up to speed’ about the market, etc.
- More likely to be driving carpool than buyers
I don’t fit into either of those categories, and I don’t want to! What that means is that I run a thriving real estate practice, but balance is key. I am busy, but not so busy that I don’t answer my phone or return calls in a timely fashion. When you find ‘the one’, I want to be there. When you have a question, I want to hear it. Most of my business comes from referrals. So I’m primarily working with my friends, or my friend’s friends. That makes this a lot of fun, and I don’t want to miss out on any of it!