Preparing to sell
Clean Clean Clean
- Windows, baseboards, carpets, cobwebs, etc. Put your best foot forward when buyers come to view the property.
- If you have flipped on HGTV even once during the past decade, you know how important this is. This applies to not only your family portraits, but also a hobby you might be into, i.e. dear heads/antlers, sports memorabilia, etc.
- Your collection of Precious Moments figurines is great, but simplify everything so buyers can see the home rather than your stuff.
Do the Honey-Dos
- Got a cabinet that sticks slightly ajar? Loose railing going up the stairs? Front door need some paint or varnish?
Don’t Forget the Outside
- Landscaping and outdoor living spaces are more important than ever. If you have an area for a table and chairs outside, enhance it’s allure by adding colorful plants. Make sure that the yard you are overlooking is orderly and clear of debris.